|Broadcast Date||25 February 1995|
|Director||Geraint Wyn Davies|
| Previous Story: A More Permanent Hell
Next Story: Black Buddha Pt. 1
|“||The indoor greenhouse is a boon to the vampire gardener, Nicholas. My lovely little leafy lasses flourish under the sun lamps, and, as long as I avoid the lamp's rays, we're all happy.||”|
— Feliks Twist, Blood Money
When Nick's financial advisor is blown up by a car bomb, Nick decides to relocate the investments of the De Brabant Foundation, a fortune he had nefariously acquired centuries earlier. But then he learns that the money has mysteriously disappeared.
- Gordon Currie......Sean DuChamps
- Colm Feore......George Walken/French thief
- Bernard Behrens......Charles DuChamps
- Andrew Gillies......Feliks Twist
- Ellen-Ray Hennessy......Officer Jenkins
- Garry Robbins......the doorman
- Robert Thomas......Henchman #1
- Ron Van Hart......Henchman #2
- ......Officer Melvyn
Detailed Story RecapEdit
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The German title for this episode is "Blutgeld" (a literal translation of "Blood Money").
- The series composer, Fred Mollin, is featured in a cameo appearance as a patron of the Raven.
- Geraint Wyn Davies's children make cameo appearances in the police station bullpen.
- Catherine Disher's infant son also makes a cameo appearance in the police station bullpen.
- Geraint Wyn Davies and James Perriott provide commentary for this episode on the Second Season DVD.